Q. How much is delivery?
A. Delivery Charges are based on weight and generally follow this formulae:
Orders up to the value of £29.99 = Delivery cost £4.99
Orders between the value of £30 - £49.99 = Delivery cost £7.99
Orders over £50 = Delivery cost £9.49
Q. What are the different paper weights and materials used?
A. (1) 140gsm Uncoated Smooth paper, 210gsm Uncoated Smooth paper and 300gsm Uncoated Smooth card. These materials are only available on A4 & A3 sizes. All are suitable for short term outdoor use.
(2) 130gsm Gloss Coated paper, 300gsm Gloss Coated card. These materials are only available on A7 up to A5 sizes. All are suitable for short term outdoor use.
(3) 140gsm Satin paper & 200gsm Satin Paper are a similar finish to a Silk with a slight sheen to them. Not glossy or matt. These materials are only available on A2 up to 60x40 size large format posters. All are suitable for short term outdoor use.
(4) Self Adhesive Vinyl is a Glossy Sticker material widely used in the signage industry. This material is only available on A2 up to 60x40 size large format posters. All are suitable for short term outdoor use.
(5) 440gsm PVC is a banner type material and widely used outdoors due to it's durability to withstand the weather. It is perfect for long term outdoor posters. Suitable for long term outdoor use.
(6) 400gsm Matt Laminated or 400gsm High Gloss materials are only available as business cards. They are a thick card that is laminated Matt or specially coated to a Gloss finish.
Q. How long will my order take to be delivered?
A. 1. The majority of our products are PRINTED in 3 Working Days. However ALL Production/Print Times are stated on each individual product.
Please refer to the product description to find out your print time then add the delivery time on top.
2. After Printing your order/s will be posted either via Royal Mail 1st Class or via FED-EX
Royal Mail 1st Class Delivery times are as follows ( Extract from Royal Mail Website )
" Although we aim to deliver 93% of 1st Class mail the next working day after posting, we are unable to provide a guaranteed service."
Royal Mail parcels are not tracked so no tracking will be provided.
Fed-Ex parcels are also a Next Working Day service and up to now we have a 99% success rate with them. Tracking can be provided.
Orders placed on a Weekend or during a Bank Holiday will go into production and have their print time's start from the Next Working day (Mon-Fri).
(If you place your order BEFORE 11am (Mon-Fri), that day will be classed as the 1st Working Day of the production/print time.
The First day of production/Print Time of orders that are placed AFTER 11am will be the following working day.)
Please note that for time sensitive prints we would advise you order them as soon as you can taking in to account our maximum print times and then delivery times as we can not guarantee prints to reach you at short notice.
Q. Will VAT at the standard rate be added to my order?
A. Only some items require VAT to be added such as business stationery like business cards and letterheads etc. Most flyers and booklets are Zero VAT rated unless they have a redeemable value such as an offer code or tear off slip or face value for sale.
All large format posters from A2 up to 60x40 posters and all banners and display stands will require vat to be added at the end of the order.
Q. Will the quality of my poster be the same as on my screen?
A. Unfortunately we can not produce a poster to look as amazing as it does on your high resolution backlit screen with the same vibrancy and intensity of colours that you will be able to see at home. Please bear this in mind when you design your prints that we can only print as good as the original that you send us. If you send a very dark low resolution image that you have got from a social media site the chances are it will be below standard for printing an A0 poster. If you send an image that you want to be exactly A2 for instance you must design it at A2 or a proportional size that we can scale up or down to fit. If it does not scale to the size you require our system will automatically scale it to the biggest size it can for the size you ordered and then print it. This may then give you an odd sized poster.
Q. Where can I leave notes about my order?
A. Notes can be emailed to us via firstname.lastname@example.org Please include your order number in the email to help us process your quiery quickly.
Please do not leave notes in paypal as we do not see these and will not be used during your order.
Q. What is the maximum file size I can send?
A. The maximum we can recieve per file is 70MB. Most files up to A0 should not need to exceed 25MB